One specific way in which a veteran’s past experiences might affect his or her present life could be their mental health. The reason behind it is because they took a life from someone else.
A question that I wished I asked is “How do I really want when it comes to relationships?” Now, I asked myself various of questions. However, this one really stuck out for me. I like the concept of being in a relationship with someone and I love romance. However, if I’m want to be in a relationship, I need to exactly need to know what I want.
The times where I’m not having fun at all, would be at some events and parties. There would be times where my sisters have an event to go to and the whole event would be dual or there would be nothing to really look at. So mostly, I’ll just go on my phone reading, listening to music, or scrolling through TikTok until it’s time to go. Even when I’m around people who I don’t know and talk to, I’ll go in my own little world.
For something being born would be my new obsession for a show and/or. Reason is once I like that show or game, I would not stop talking and thinking about it. For example, my latest obsession right now would the anime “One Piece” and the game “Sky: Children of the Light”. It will take awhile for the obsession to die down. Only for a new obsession to be born again.
Comments
Post a Comment